Walnut Creek Archery, Inc., LimbsaverProducts.com, and WalnutCreekArchery.com
Last updated: January 17, 2011.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Walnut Creek Archery, Inc. (WCA) websites Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Walnut Creek Archery, Inc. (WCA) websites. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Walnut Creek Archery, Inc. (WCA) websites or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Walnut Creek Archery, Inc. (WCA) websites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from a Walnut Creek Archery, Inc. (WCA) website if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please let us know.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as customer recommendations and return customer enhancements.
Does Walnut Creek Archery, Inc. (WCA) Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We do not share customer information with any other company without your consent. (i.e. request for refund or exchange of merchandise directly with manufacturer).
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
Which Information Can I Access?
Walnut Creek Archery, Inc. (WCA) gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Walnut Creek Archery, Inc. (WCA) for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Are Children Allowed to Use Walnut Creek Archery, Inc. (WCA) websites?
Walnut Creek Archery, Inc. (WCA) does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Walnut Creek Archery, Inc. (WCA) only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.